Last updated on [24-01-2022]
dialurban and/or any other website(s) linked to this website is an online information and communications service platform provided to you, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
“Policy" explains the guidelines regarding the collection, use, storage, disclosure and transfer of your information by “dialurban”
“Dialurban” explains collectively the various websites, including sub-sites, platforms, applications, m-web platforms and other platforms or portal through which services are provided to the users.
“TCPL” explains as its parent company Triptales Commercials Pvt Ltd), which manages and operates the online portal/website.
“Services” refers to all the delivery of information, products, offerings and content via any mobile or internet connected device or otherwise
This policy document is applicable to all the following sections in “dialurban” portal.
My Deal –
My Matrimony –
This web section (My Matrimony) under “dialurban” is an online portal which is constantly to provide you with matrimonial services.
My Service –
My Job –
My Property –
The user always has the option of not providing the information which is not mandatory. You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User ID/Login ID/ password and all activities / transactions performed by the User through his / her user ID shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and “dialurban” assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
“Dialurban” website & App are fully complied with all Indian Laws applicable. “dialurban” has always cooperated with all law enforcement inquires and may disclose all or part of your personal details in response to a request from the law enforcement authorities or in case of any requirement to prevent a breach of law.
“Dialurban” collects information for data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our websites or apps, products, and services, marketing research from our users primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfil your requirements and to deliver Personalised experience.
If you do not agree for use of your information, please do not use or access this website/apps.
“Dialurban” or TCPL , being a service provider defines what we mean by services. In simple terms by services we mean the products, contents, features, technologies or functions all related Websites, applications offered to our clients by us.
Platform includes the means through which our services are offered like websites, mobile apps, mobile sites and other online modes.
- Name, email address and mobile number.
- Your credit card details in case you want to purchase our paid services as defined in our teams of use of various services.
- Copy of your identity proof (driving licence, passport or aadhar card, whichever is convenient for you) and real time image of your face, in case you have opted for the KYC verification as available on the platform. Please note that the KYC verification is currently available to limited number of users.
- The information we gather from members and visitors who apply for the various services our website/apps offers includes, but may not be limited to, email address, name, date of birth, educational qualifications a user-specified password, mailing address, zip/pin code and telephone/mobile number or fax number.
- If you establish a credit account with us to pay the fees we charge, some additional information, including a billing address, a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date and tracking information from cheques or demand drafts is collected.
- Devise information and location information are collect and stored for providing our services with a better experience.
- We strongly believe in protecting the privacy of children. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Site from children under 18 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access our services at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of children less than 18 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental / guardian consent.
- If we become aware that a child under 18 years of age has submitted personal information, we will delete the account and all related information as soon as possible. . If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18 please write to us at email@example.com
- Safety of Data / Information & Its Protection:
We employ commercially reasonable and industry-standard security measures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure proper use of information we receive. These security measures are both electronic as well as physical but at the same time no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We strive to protect the User Information, although we cannot ensure the security of Information furnished/transmitted by the users to us. We recommend you not to disclose password of your email address, online bank transaction and other important credentials to our employees / agents / affiliates/ personnel, as we do not ask for the same.
We recommend that registered users not to share their site’s account password and also to sign out of their account when they have completed their work. This is to ensure that others cannot access Information of the users and correspondence, if the user shares the computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place.
- Location Information:
- Technical details, including the internet Protocol (IP) address of your device, time zone and operating system will be accessible to us. Besides, we will store your login information (registration date, date of last successful login), type and version of your browser.
- We also collect information about your activities on our platform. This is about the sites from which your accessed our platform, date and time of each visit, searches. You have made, advertisement banners clicked by you, your interaction, duration of your visit as well as the order in which you visit the content on our platform.
- Purpose of Collecting, Processing And Handling Data/Information:
- When we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Incase of our legitimate interests to improve our Services and to provide you a safe and secure platform.
- When we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- In certain circumstances, we may also process your personal data based on your consent. If we do this, we will let you know the purpose and the category of personal data to be processed with your consent is given below.
- For the verification of your identity, eligibility, registration and to provide customized services.
- For facilitating the services offered/available on the site.
- For advertising, marketing, displaying & publication.
- For enabling communication with the users of the site, so that the users may fetch maximum business opportunities.
- For generating business enquires and trade leads.
- For sending communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mailers etc.
- You can email us in case you would like to object to any purpose of data processing. However, please note that if you object or withdraw consent to process data as above, we may discontinue providing you with services through our site.
- Subscription or Paid Service Data/Information:
- Description of The Ways We Use Your Personal Data:
- If you log in using your mobile number or email id, we use your first name and last name, mobile number and/or email address to identify you as a user and provide access to our Platform.
- If you log in using your Facebook account, we use your first name and last name from your Facebook profile and the Facebook email address to identify you as a user on our platform and to provide you access to our Platform.
- We use your e-mail address and mobile number (by SMS) to make suggestion and recommendations to you about our services that may be of interest to you.
- Offer you tailored content, such as giving you more relevant search results when using our Services.
- To determine how much time, you spend on our Platform and in what manner you navigate through our Platform in order to understand your interests and to improve our Services based on this data.
- To monitor and report the effectiveness of the campaign delivery to our business partners and for internal business analysis.
- Where required or permitted by law, information may be provided to others, such as regulators and law enforcement agencies or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other members or the general public.
- We may voluntarily share your information with law enforcement agencies / Gateway service providers / anti-fraud solution provider(s) if we feel that the transaction is of suspicious nature.
- From time to time, we may consider corporate transactions such as a merger, acquisition, reorganization, asset sale, or similar. In these instances, we may transfer or allow access to information to enable the assessment and undertaking of that transaction.
- If we buy or sell any business or assets, personal information may be transferred to third parties involved in the transaction.
- Purpose of Use of Your Location Data:
- To compile anonymous and aggregated information about the characteristics and behaviour of “dialurban” (“dialurban”) users, including for the purposes of business analysis, segmentation and development of anonymous profiles.
- To measure and monitor your interaction with the third-party advertisements banners we place on our platform.
- With the help of your log-in information which includes your email ID and phone number, we map the different devices (such as desktop, mobile, tablets) used by you to access our Platform. This allows us to associate your activity on our platform access devices and helps us in providing you a seamless experience no matter with device that you use.
- In case you agree to opt for KYC verification as available on our Platform, depending on the device camera permission we will request you to click in real time an image of your face and an image of your identity proof in quick succession in order to verify your identity . Upon completion of the KYC process, in case the image on the identity proof matches with the image of the face captured, your account will be considered as verified. Such verification will help you to build trust among other users and receive better responses to your listings.
- Security of Our Platform:
- We use your mobile number, log data and unique device identifiers to administer and protect our Platform (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, fraud, prevention, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data).
- We access and analyse your chat messages with other users conducted through the chat function on our Platform for customer satisfaction, safety and for fraud prevention purposes. Therefore, we develop and train machine learning models and algorithms helping us to automatically detect and prevent inappropriate and fraudulent user behaviour. Only in limited cases and circumstances our customers safety and security specialists review chat content manually. In these circumstances highly restricted access rights apply to selected customer safety and security Specialists analysing the chat content.
- Client right to request erasure: You have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data is guaranteed.
You may receive marketing communication from us if you:
- Have requested such information from us
- Use our Platform or services
- Provided us with your details when you entered a competition, or
- Registered for a promotion
- Disclosure of Data / Information:
- Third Party Service Providers: We use third party service providers to help us deliver certain aspect of our Services for example, cloud storage facilities. Service provider including but not limited to payment, customer and cloud computing service provider (“Third Party”) engaged for facilitating service requirements of user.
- We conduct checks on our third-party service providers and require them to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow them to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- Advertising and analytics providers: In order to improve our Services, we will sometimes share your non-identifiable information with analytics providers that help us analyze how people are using our Platform/Service. We, share your information with them in non-identifiable form for monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of the campaign delivery to our business partners and for internal business analysis. For further details about our advertisers and analytics providers, please refer to our Policy for Cookies (Ref Point No-16).
- Law enforcement authorities, regulators and others: We may disclose your personal data to law enforcement authorities, regulators, governmental or public bodies and other relevant third parties comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- Publicly available information: When you post an item for sale using our Services, you may choose to make certain personal information visible to other “dialurban” users. This may include your first name, last name, your email address, your location and your contact number. Please note, any information you provide to other users can always be shared by them with others so please exercise discretion in this respect.
- Business partners for sending their business offers to the users, which are owned and offered by them solely without involvement of the site.
- Location & Duration of data storage:
- The data we collect about you will be stored and processed in secure servers in order to provide the best possible user experience. For example – for fast website or mobile application build up.
- We keep these collected data / information as long as the users subscribe to our services to meet their suitable purpose(s) for which it was collected. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, enforcing agreements, accounting,