Terms & Conditions
Last updated on [24-01-2022]
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under pertaining to electronic records as applicable and amended. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions mentioned below before using our portal services / information or any part of this portal.
Dialurban and/or any other website(s) linked to this website is an online information and communications service platform provided to you, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, you should not access or use ‘dialurban”. In the event of non-compliance with this terms & condition, dialurban has the right to limit or terminate your access or usage rights to the platform immediately or remove non-compliant information or both as the case may be , in accordance with the information technology (intermediary guidelines and digital media ethics code) rules, 2021. If you have any questions about these terms, please contact: email@example.com
- Terms of reference:
Unless otherwise specified, the capitalized / bracketed words shall have the meanings as defined herein below:
- "Agreement" Shall mean and include the completed application form, its attachment(s) and the terms and conditions stated herein. Terms & Conditions are the agreement clauses between Company and the User
- "User" or "You" means any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Company. "User": Is defined as an individual or corporate or a business or trust subscriber for the Services, whose particulars are contained in the application form.
- "Company": Is defined as TCPL, an existing Company under the Companies Act, 1956 referred to as “TCPL”.
- “Website”: Is indicates to as dialurban and is referred to as “dialurban” or Dialurban”
- "My Subscriptions": Contains time to time information and description of the Services for the User provided by the Company in writing or contained in the website dialurban
- "Registration Data": Is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User’s name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
- "Date of Commencement": Is the date registration in dialurban site or indicating the acceptance of the application by the user to the service as specified by the company in its notice to the user either through e-mail or conventional mail or SMS.
- "Date of Termination": Is the date of cancellation of your account in our website or expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination.
- "Services": Means the Services to be provided by the Company to the User of dialurban and shall include the provision of following facilities:
- Service to the Users wishing to post their profile or listing for the purpose of -- Property sale/rental/purchase/lease, Matrimony related services/information/support, Job posting / search / information, deals for any kind of sales/purchase, services of any domestic/official purpose.
- Service to the users who wishes to place/insert an advertisement or web listing in any of the sections through the dialurban site.
- Service to the Users who wishes to receive advertisements, promotional and relevant useful messages on dialurban and through emails.
- Subscription / Membership Fees:
- The applicable rate of Subscription Fees for the Service provided shall be mentioned in the "My Property” pages/site or as may be prescribed by the Company from time to time
- All liabilities for the Subscription Fees shall commence from the Date of Commencement.
- All individual Users who access or make postings of information at dialurban (My Property section) for the purpose of buying property shall be exempted from the application of this clause. Such Users will be free to post such information for the purpose of buying any property.
- Payment of Subscription Fees:
- Subscription Fees or any payment for the Services offered by dialurban.com shall be on a 100% advance basis and it shall be payable within a stipulated time as stated in the invoice(s) issued by the Company to the User. The Subscription Fees shall be paid by the User on demand, if mentioned in the site.
- The payment for Service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable. If the user disputes the payment for any reason whatsoever, he / she shall make the payment towards the Subscription Fees as per the decision of the Company on the dispute. In case that Company's decision is in favour of the User, then Company shall refund to the user any excess amount paid by the User without interest.
- Dialurban.com offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Users card/bank accounts.
- Dialurban.com gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. Dialurban.com undertakes no liability for free Services.
- If there are any delays in making the due payment by the User under this Agreement, then the Company shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the due date the payment till the date of final payment done by the User.
- Cancellation of Orders:
- Dialurban shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode. The cancellation charges payable to the User shall be at the applicable rates laid down by the company from time to time.
- For Diamond listing packages, there shall be no cancellation or refund of orders booked through payments made via online options. Cancellation requests for orders placed via cheque/demand draft can be made only before such payments are realized by TCPL.
- Refunds in the event of wrong/objectionable property content being posted on the site would be at the discretion of dialurban.
- Obligations of User/Subscriber
- The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company through the website on initial registration application for all the services shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- Any licenses, permits, approvals or any other rights as per requirement for using the Services shall be obtained by the User at his/her own cost.
- The user agrees that any data entered in the website herein will be subject to mandatory verification process by dialurban.
- The User understands and agrees that User is responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the dialurban services.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service and web activities by him.
- The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User's password and User ID and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user ID.
- Dialurban in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify and alter the content, if required.
- The User shall promptly make the payment to the Company towards the Subscription Fees as and when it becomes payable.
- The User shall be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for access to the Services.
- User agrees that the online advertisements placed with dialurban shall be reflected after a stipulated 48 hours.
- The User shall immediately notify the Company of any un-authorized use of the User's account or any other breach of security that is known to the User.
- The User will indemnify TCPL for any action or claim committed / made by any third party, resulting from any information posted on the site by the user or/and anybody else on his behalf.
- Dialurban do not accept any responsibility towards the data entered in our website. The user who has entered the data is fully responsible for any wrong data entered and be liable for any and all action taken by third party (whether civil/criminal). TCPL / dialurban, however shall endeavour to use the best industry practice of weeding out all wrong data/ false data entered and undertakes to withdraw all such data within 24 hours of receipt of such complaint. All complaint should be addressed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or intimated by phone at +91 6370103299.
- "User of the website agrees to indemnify and keep TCPL / Dialurban indemnified from any wrong/false data entering into and hereby warrants and covenants that all data entered into the website is true and correct and belongs exclusively to him and not to any other third party"
- Prohibited & Objectionable Actions
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the registration application form to use the Service available in the web portal.
- The User undertakes not to resell or assign his/her rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions. User also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
- The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The User shall not to print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on dialurban except such data and information which are posted by the particular User himself.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not avoid any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
- The User shall not share the Service with any person without the prior written approval of the Company.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including but not limited to criminal purposes.
- The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- The User shall be prohibited if they persistently send messages or make postings on dialurban to any other User or third party who access dialurban without reasonable cause or for causing any threat or/and harassment or/and annoyance or/and anxiety or/and any other inconvenience whatsoever caused to any person.
- The User shall give to the company the right to claim that the User Data shall be deemed to be the property of dialurban. The User shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
- The User shall be prohibited to introduce post or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the internet or dialurban network system.
- The User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of dialurban and/or any web sites linked to dialurban or gain un-authorized access to any information that are marked private by other Users or persons, including but not limited to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
- The Users shall avail the Service on dialurban or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes but not limited to any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property right, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libellous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate the related transactions.
- Company also prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through dialurban site, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
- Company strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the dialurban site. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- You agree that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that -
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Contradictory or controversial information /data
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of our country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- System / Server Maintenance
- The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the User's access to dialurban an